We All Count Workshop: Data Equity Primer/Foundations of Data Equity Training
- Part 1: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 from 1-4:30PM ET / 10-1:30PM PT
- Part 2: Thursday, December 14, 2023 from 1-4:30PM ET / 10-1:30PM PT
Limited seats are available! Register now!
We are excited to offer this online workshop with IDIO keynote speaker Heather Krause from We All Count. The workshop covers We All Count’s Data Equity Framework from top to bottom and gives participants the training they need to evaluate data equity and apply tools to correct (and, most importantly, prevent!) critical issues in your work. The Data Equity Framework is a systematic way of looking at data projects through 7 stages: funding, motivation, project design, data collection and sourcing, analysis, interpretation, and communication and distribution.
This workshop series will be offered as a one-time event and will not be recorded nor will slides be posted. We ask that participants who register make every effort to be present for the entirety of the workshop series.
By the end of the workshop series, you will leave with:
- A set of practical skills to start immediately improving the equity in your data work;
- An open line of communication with Heather Krause and the We All Count team, an online platform to connect (and stay connected) with the larger invaluable network of other We All Count workshop alums;
- A set of concrete, real-world resources to help you pursue the work after the course.
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for Part C & Part B 619 Coordinators, data managers, and designated state-level staff responsible for early intervention or preschool special education data. There are currently 4 seats for each state, 2 for Part C and 2 for Part B 619. The Coordinator can designate state-level staff to attend if the Coordinator and/or data manager are unable to attend by forwarding this invite.
Capacity is limited to 200 seats, so please be sure to register early. Seats will be reserved for state Part C & Part B 619 Coordinators and data managers (or a designated state-level staff in your absence) through December 1, 2023. If there are open seats after December 1, we will send the invite to those you recommended. People will be notified if they are accepted based on availability.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Published October 2023.