1:00-2:00pm ET / 10:00-11:00am PT
As state agencies increasingly use data for multiple purposes, data governance becomes essential to ensure that clear policies and procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the data. Join us for a DaSy Center webinar on this important topic.
Please register and join us for a webinar that will cover:
- Understanding how to assess your state’s data governance status
- Reviewing scenarios that demonstrate the overall importance of data governance
- Accessing DaSy resources to support your ongoing data governance work
In addition, learn how data governance policies and procedures can help with important tasks such as:
- Triaging data requests
- Establishing clear record retention and destruction
- Increasing data quality
- Managing data system enhancements
Who should attend?
Part B 619 and Part C data coordinators, data managers, state staff, or anyone who has to deal with their state’s policies around data collection, use, and protection.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.