This webinar series is intended for Part B, Section 619 Coordinators and Part B Data Managers. It is not open to the public.
Session 1 is April 26, 2023, 3:00–4:30 PM EDT
This 4-part call series focuses on collaboration between Part B, Section 619 Coordinators and Part B Data Manager or data staff responsible for preschool special education data. You will gain strategies necessary for using an equity mindset within the full data life cycle, such as analyzing data to identify and remove barriers to equitable access, experiences, and outcomes. You will participate in 1-hour sessions with 30 minutes allotted for Q&A after each call and work between sessions. Ongoing TA support is available.
- Session 1: Using an Equity Mindset in the Data life Cycle — April 26 at 3:00–4:30 PM EDT
- Session 2: Critical Questions to Improve Equitable Access, Experiences, and Outcomes — May 24 at 3:00–4:30 PM EDT
- Session 3: Analyzing your Data Using an Equity Mindset — June 28 at 3:00–4:30 PM EDT
- Session 4: Continuing the Work and Taking Action — July 12 at 3:00–4:30 PM EDT
This series will prepare you to:
- Identify and analyze your data to remove barriers to equitable access, experiences, and outcomes as part of a continuous improvement process.
- Engage key partners including listening to families and community members to identify root causes of barriers and sustainable solutions.
- Create an action plan informed by the data.