This online learning module provides key information about the COS process, and the practices that contribute to consistent and meaningful COS decision-making. Over the course of multiple sessions, participants will learn about:
- why child outcomes data are collected;
- the key features of the COS process;
- the essential knowledge needed to complete the COS process;
- how the three child outcomes are measured through the process;
- how to identify accurate COS ratings using a team-based process;
- the importance of comparing children’s current functional performance to age-expected functioning;
- when and how to measure progress in the three child outcome areas; and
- how to document ratings and evidence to support those ratings in COS documentation.
Please use the link below to register for the module. You will be automatically redirected to the module after registering. The module is self-paced, so you may access it as often as desired.
Published by: ECTA Center and DaSy Center