When: From 12:00-1:30pm PT / 3:00-4:30pm ET.
Monthly meetings August-November 2023, on the last Wednesday.
- Aug 30, 2023
- Sept 27, 2023
- Oct 25, 2023
- Nov 29, 2023
The Data Linking and Integration Learning Community will meet monthly to discuss relevant key topics, facilitate in-state and cross-state collaboration and learning, provide strategies and approaches to support states’ challenges, and encourage discussion of critical data systems issues relevant to states. If you are interested in this opportunity or have additional questions, please contact DaSy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend: Part C and Part B 619 Coordinators, Data Managers and other Data Leaders
In September, we will continue a discussion about linking and integration related to Part C to Part B transition. In October and November, we will discuss approaches and solutions to address data governance, technical and legal concerns. Hope you can join us!
Other topics may include:
- The technical aspects of data linking and integration to support compliance achievement,
- Fiscal data systems,
- Internal data linking and integration for equity reviews,
- Early Childhood Integrated Data System (ECIDS) and Common Education Data Standards (CEDS),
- The Dasy Data Linking Toolkit, and
- Early childhood/school-age linkages with other programs (homelessness, discipline, PreK, child welfare, Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI), child care, etc.).
For an introduction to linking and integration: read the DaSy blog “What’s the Difference Between Data Sharing, Data Linking and Data Integration?”.
If you are interested in this opportunity or have additional questions, please contact DaSy at email@example.com.