These sessions will consist of guided discussions on early childhood transition (including Transition from Part C to Preschool). TA providers will utilize a series of prompts to facilitate group discussions focused on:
- general transition challenges and TA support needs;
- notification and referral to Part B; and
- early transition data—challenges, strategies, and methods. (Especially of interest to Data Managers!)
Through this process, state leaders will have the opportunity to share strategies, challenges, and innovations with one another, while also informing cross-center TA efforts. Information gathered during these sessions will assist in the planning of relevant technical assistance, necessary to support state Part C and Part B, Section 619 programs in the implementation of IDEA.
Session 1: General Transition Challenges and TA Support Needs
Friday, June 17, 2022, 3:00–4:00 PM EDT
Session 2: Notification and Referral to Part B
Tuesday, July 26, 2022, 3:00–4:00 PM EDT
Session 3: Early Transition Data Listening: Exploring Transition Data Challenges, Strategies and Methods
August 21-26, 2022 – at the IDIO Conference!
This session will be facilitated (in-person) as a concurrent session during the Improving Data, Improving Outcomes (IDIO) Conference. Conference registration is required for participation in this session. Visit the conference website for additional details.
Participation and Accessibility
- State-level leaders encouraged to participate include:
- Part C Coordinators;
- Part C Data Managers;
- Part B, Section 619 Coordinators; and
- Part B, Section 619 Data Managers.
- Participation in all sessions is encouraged but not required.
- We will make every effort to honor accessibility requests.
- The events will be automatically captioned.
- We cannot issue CEUs for attendance of these events.