DaSy provides online learning technical assistance resources, such as online modules, for Part C and Part B preschool state staff. Use of our online learning resources is open to anyone who works with or supports early intervention and preschool special education programs. Select the resource below that meets your learning needs. Some modules request that you register to view the content.
- SPP/APR Basics, What You Need to KnowThe “SPP/APR Basics, What You Need to Know” training series is a collection of self-directed modules that provide a basic understanding of the IDEA Part C and Part B 619 State Performance ...Read more
- Converting Child Outcomes Data to OSEP Progress Categories/Summary StatementsThis 2019 online interactive resource offers an easy-to-understand video that explains how the child outcomes data that local programs collect are converted to the national data reported by the U.S. ...Read more
- Converting COS Data to OSEP Progress Categories/Summary StatementsThis online interactive resource includes an engaging, easy-to-understand video that explains how individual Child Outcomes Summary (COS) data are converted to the national data reported by the U.S. Department of Education’s ...Read more
- Understanding and Using Fiscal Data: A Guide for Part C StaffThis online learning site is intended to help state Part C lead agency staff better understand strategic fiscal policy questions, the fiscal data elements needed to address those questions, and ...Read more
- Child Outcomes Summary-Team Collaboration (COS-TC) Quality Practice Checklist and Descriptions: Online PracticeThis online learning site offers Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education providers an online copy of the ECTA Center COS-TC quality practice checklist and descriptions, and provides opportunities to ...Read more
- Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process Module: Collecting & Using Data to Improve ProgramsThis online learning module provides key information about the COS process, and the practices that contribute to consistent and meaningful COS decision-making. Over the course of multiple sessions, participants will ...Read more
- Stakeholder Engagement in Data System Initiatives: An Online Module for Part C and Part B 619 State StaffThis 2014 professional development module provides information on stakeholder engagement to help Part C and Part B 619 state staff in their work with data system initiatives. Over the course ...Read more
If you require an accessibility accommodation for any DaSy Resource, please contact DaSy.