Look! Think! Act! is a simple process for state and local program leaders to use data to make organizational and program decisions.
The Look! Think! Act! learning module will support you in embedding the Look! Think! Act! process into your program and bring you one step closer toward strengthening your data infrastructure and creating a successful culture of data use, where staff and stakeholders across your program value and routinely use data for program improvement.
The following companion resources for engaging in the Look! Think! Act! process are also available:
- Look! Think! Act! Preparation Checklist
- Look! Think! Act! Discussion Guide
- Look! Think! Act! Facilitator’s Guide
- Look! Think! Act! Documentation Template
- Root Cause Analysis: 5 Whys
- Root Cause Analysis: Fishbone Diagram
Published July 2022.