DaSy-developed brief videos designed to help early childhood state personnel to develop and enhance data systems. Each of our videos is captioned for 508 accessibility. Feel free to share them with your colleagues.
- Converting Child Outcomes Data to OSEP Progress Categories/Summary StatementsThis 2019 online interactive resource offers an easy-to-understand video that explains how the child outcomes data that local programs collect are converted to the national data reported by the U.S. ...Read more
- Introduction to Self-Assessment Comparison ToolThis 2018 video is designed to help you get starting with using the Excel-based Self-Assessment Comparison Tool to examine changes over time in the implementation of the ECTA and DaSy ...Read more
- Supporting Children By Improving Family OutcomesAll programs that serve young children and their families can improve outcomes for children by making a difference for their families. This video describes the importance of supporting families, collecting ...Read more
- Perspectives on Data UseThis video collection offers 5 short (2- to 3-minute) videos of key data system stakeholders describing how they use data. View data perspectives from a Part C Coordinator, Early Intervention ...Read more
- Building for the Future (Part 1): Data System EnhancementsThis 5-minute video features insights from state coordinators and data managers and DaSy experts on why and how to enhance existing early childhood data systems.Read more
- Building for the Future (Part 2): A Focus on SustainabilityThis 5-minute video spotlights one state’s decision-making process for identifying enhancements to its early childhood data system.Read more
- The Early Childhood Workforce Data LandscapePresenters: Mary Beth Bruder, Denise Mauzy, & Carlise King This 2013 presentation provides information about the importance of comprehensive workforce data collection and an overview of the primary sources of ...Read more