June 21-22, 2023
The Part C Data Leadership Convening 2023 is designed for Part C Data Managers and other state staff who play an important role in data leadership. The Convening is designed to be an in-person event with the following intended outcomes:
- Assess personal and team level Data Leadership Competencies and strengthen those essential to achieving levels of program quality articulated in the DaSy System Framework.
- Understand data collection and analysis strategies used by other states while building collegial relationships with those state data leaders and technical support team members from OSEP-funded projects.
- Expand knowledge of data collection and skill in evaluating the quality of their data and the attributes of their respective state data infrastructure.
- Know how to access and use resources developed to support state data leaders to meet the comprehensive data requirements of Part C including:
- State performance plan/annual performance report (SPP/APR)
- Non-APR compliance indicators
- Local determinations
- Data reported under Section 618
Review the Agenda at a Glance.
If you have questions or are looking for more information on this convening, contact DaSy.
Published June 2023.