January 19, 2021
How do you ensure that your reports and documents are 508 compliant Want to make sure your reports meet OSEP approval? This webinar took an in-depth look at the standards and best practices for creating accessible reports and documents. We also covered displaying data tables in report documents and using Word’s built-in accessibility checker to meet 508 compliance standards.
This webinar was for Data Managers and Coordinators looking to ensure their reports are 508 compliant so that people with disabilities can access and use the documents. This webinar is Part 1 of a 2-part series on 508 Compliance.
See also the following resources from OSEP:
FFY 2019 508 Compliance Guidance and Tips – Technical assistance document with guidance and tips on how to ensure SPP/APR attachments are 508 compliant.
- Key Concepts for Creating Accessible Documents
- Microsoft Office Word 2016 Printable Accessibility Guide and Accessibility Checklist
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 Authoring and Testing Guide and Accessibility Checklist
- Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Authoring and Testing Guide and Accessibility Checklist
- PDF Accessibility Guide and Accessibility Checklist