In response to state feedback and changing needs for virtual TA, DaSy and our partners have developed a variety of small-group learning opportunities — including communities of practice, workshops, and ongoing learning communities — each focusing on a topic of mutual interest to a small group of states. Information on how to sign up for these opportunities is provided below. Have an idea for a new learning community? Contact your State TA Liaison.
- Part C Data Managers – a MyDaSyTA Learning CommunityThe Part C Data Managers Community is a MyDaSyTA learning community for sharing questions and expertise with each other. Equally informative and collaborative, we share OSEP and PSC updates, DaSy and ECTA resources, and conference updates. Joining this community provides both new and experienced data managers with the latest tools ...Read more
- Family Outcomes Data – Community of PracticeThe Family Outcomes Data Community of Practice allows individuals to share issues and resources related to family outcomes measurement, including analysis, data quality, and data use and dissemination. Specific topics will be prioritized by the members, and the calls will focus on state sharing and peer participation. The learning community ...Read more
- Child Outcomes Summary – Learning CommunityThis community is intended for state Part C and Part B 619 staff who work directly with collecting, analyzing, and using Child Outcomes Summary (COS) data. The goal of the community is to help participants promote/maintain practices that lead to high-quality COS data and the ability to use those data ...Read more
- BDI Users – Learning CommunityThis group is for interested individuals to share experiences using the Battelle Developmental Inventory (BDI) for outcomes reporting. The group focuses on a variety of topics including quality assurance, data collection and analysis, and training and technical assistance. The group meets via conference call several times a year and in ...Read more
- TS GOLD – Learning CommunityThis community offers a way for interested individuals to share experiences using the Teaching Strategies (TS) GOLD for outcomes reporting. The group focuses on a variety of topics including training assessors, procedural issues, reporting, and new features. The group meets monthly. States identify questions/issues to discuss each month and one ...Read more