This online resource collection provides a convenient means to access a variety of child outcomes data reports that states have produced for their local programs. Several states have generously offered their examples and templates to help other states in this work. These reports were also shared during a September 2017 ECTA/DaSy webinar, National and Local Child Outcomes Reporting.
Each resource listing describes the types of data and charts included so that users can quickly identify the reports they want to review as they consider adding reports to their data system. No actual data is included in any of these documents. These are not DaSy-developed resources; if you want more information about any particular report or template, please contact the agency that developed the resource.
- Arizona Early Intervention Program Child Outcomes ReportThis sample Part C report is in the form of a spreadsheet with information including bar graphs for progress categories, outcome distributions at entry and exit, and summary statements. Instructions ...Read more
- Arizona Part C COS Report InstructionsThis Part C document provides instructions for viewing the sample report spreadsheet and how to use the report, including how to identify missing data. Published by Arizona Early Intervention Program, posted ...Read more
- Indicator 7 Reports for Local Education AgenciesThis website provides the Part B Indicator 7 reports at the state and regional levels. The interactive reports include data tables and graphs, with data disaggregated by disability type.Read more
- Colorado Entry and Exit Score ProfileThis Part B report provides entry and exit rating matrices for 3 outcomes. Published by: Colorado Department of Education, shared with permission. View Colorado Score Profile (PDF)Read more
- Colorado B7 Profile SampleThis Part B report provides results, descriptive statistics, and data quality that includes 4 years’ worth of data, with comparisons to state targets and state results, and trend lines for ...Read more
- Montana COS ReportThis Part C report provides data generated by Montana’s Department of Public Health and Human Services data system. The state and/or the contracted provider may toggle over any of the ...Read more
- Early Childhood Outcomes Data SummariesThis template for Part B can be used to create charts when data is entered to show the difference from target and the difference from the previous year for 3 ...Read more
- Child Outcomes County Performance ReportThis sample Part C report provides bar charts for each summary statement, showing comparisons between county and state data for each of the outcomes. The report also shows percent in ...Read more
- Early Childhood Outcomes Data as they Relate to the Local Education Agency (LEA) Self-AssessmentThis document describes the relationship between of child outcomes data to a North Carolina Part B LEA Self-Assessment. The Self-Assessment is designed to help LEAs analyze and use data to ...Read more
- Early Childhood Outcomes, 2015-2016This sample Part B report includes a table comparing sample LEA targets and slippage from previous year, bar charts of summary statements in comparison to state with meaningful differences noted, ...Read more
- District Child Outcome Data B7This sample Part B report shows two years of district and state data comparisons for outcomes, with targets and difference between division and state. The report also includes bar ...Read more
- Early Support for Infants and Toddlers (ESIT) ReportsIncluded here are four different Part C documents with charts generated by the Washington State Department of ESIT data management system. The reports include a) COS progress codes and summary ...Read more