As a result of participating in this meeting, participants will:
- Gain knowledge about challenges, successes, and strategies for SSIP Phase III from other entities/territories specifically focused on improvements in SSIP implementation and evaluation.
- Identify one way to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting in Phase III of the SSIP.
- Gain information and knowledge on the importance of and approaches to coaching to support SSIP work.
- Have increased capacity to continue implementation and evaluation of SSIP Phase III.
- Gain knowledge of TA supports available from OSEP, TA Centers, and peers.
Wednesday July 19th (12:30 pm-5:00 pm)
||Introductions and Review of Agenda
||Arrive, Reacquaint, Sign in
||Presenting SSIP Data to Stakeholders
||Prepare for Day 2 and Individual Team Time with TA Providers
||End of Day 1
Thursday July 20th (8:00 am-12:00 pm)
||Reconvene, Sign in
||Reflections on Day 1
||SSIP Implementation Presentations and Discussion
||Strategies for Implementing Coaching
||Meeting Adjourned and Safe Travels!