- State Part C or 619 administrators interested in the COS-KC send an email to COS-KCinfo@sri.com or contact their DaSy rep to enroll their state in the COS-KC.
- DaSy staff enter state administrator name(s) and email(s) into the COS-KC system.
- For new (non-registered) users: The system generates and sends an email from DaSy with notification of being added as admin AND a link to complete registration
- For existing (registered) users/new admins: system generates and sends an email from DaSy notifying of admin status with link to sign in to access their admin dashboard and link to admin resources.
Note: Each state can give permission for to up to three individuals to serve as state COS-KC administrators. Once one state administrator has access, that person can give access to other staff designated as state admins (without going through the process of notifying DaSy).
- The state administrator enters into an excel template (available through the admin portal) their state’s local program names and ID numbers and uses the bulkloader to upload the Excel spreadsheet as a CSV file into the COS-KC system.
- Step 1: State admins enters into an excel template the names and emails of the individuals who have been designated as local admins. State admins will then use the bulkloader to upload the Excel spreadsheet as a CSV file into the COS-KC system. This process will add local admins as new users in the COS-KC system, but there is a second step (below) to assign admin privileges to them. (Existing COS-KC users will be matched on email, and the system will not add a second account).
- The COS-KC system generates and sends an email from DaSy to local admins who are new COS-KC users, and that email includes a link to complete their COS-KC registration.
- Step 2: State admins complete a separate excel template with the names and emails of their local program staff designated to be administrators of the COS-KC; each local admin must be associated with their local program in the spreadsheet (the template will include a column to select the local program via a drop down box). State admins will then use the bulkloader to upload this excel spreadsheet as a CSV file into the system.
- The COS-KC system then generates and sends an email from DaSy to the local program administrators with a link to admin resources and a link to sign in to access their admin dashboard.
- State: To update state names and emails: State admin notifies DaSy of a change in state system administrator by sending a new name and email. DaSy revokes permission of those no longer designated and adds new names and emails to grant them permission to run reports.
- Local: State admins can access the list of local programs, names, and emails and manually change names and emails for local programs. This includes adding names for those admins who were not included in the first upload of the CSV file.
Adding Local Program Administrators
Note: Local programs can have one or more individuals designated as the local system admin who can access local reports, and these should be entered in the spreadsheet on separate lines (one line for each individual administrator).